Join your Facebook Stitchy Friends/Family in Mandurah Western Australia for a relaxing fun filled weekend on October 28th and 29th, 2017. We can stitch all day in the comfort of the Atrium Hotel in central Mandurah, and for those who are interested we can stroll around the Foreshore and have some dinner at any of the magnificent water front restaurants. This is a general stitching retreat, you can bring anything that you want to work on at the time, it is not a designer specific retreat.
The price of the retreat includes:
- A weekend with Friends who you have met via Facebook groups who you wanted to meet
- Breakfast, Morning and Afternoon Tea, Lunch
- Gift Bag with exclusive Colour Cascade products included
On the Sunday morning a representative or 2 from the WA Embroiderer’s Guild are going to come and spend some time with us and show us some tips and tricks, give some advice and bring down some samples of their work to show participants some ideas for the natural next step from cross-stitch for those who love working on evenweave fabrics.
Please bring along any finishes you may have as well! We would love to have a display for the weekend of all our beautiful work.
Colour Cascade Fabrics will also have a mini pop up stall for you to purchase products over the weekend.
All for only $120.00
Places are limited, make sure you book early to avoid disappointment. You can secure your spot at the retreat with a $50.00 deposit! To make it easier for some people to pay the Layby Option* will be available for the remaining cost of the retreat after the deposit has been paid.
All bookings are subject to the terms and conditions which are listed below.
Accommodation is NOT INCLUDED in the registration fee. The Atrium Hotel has a great range of rooms available. If you are coming as a group, why not share the cost of a room? The Atrium offers apartment style accomodation which sleeps up to 5 people for only $275 per night (that would be $55 per night each!). When you have decided if you would like to share or if you would like a single room, and you would like to stay at the hotel where the retreat is being held, you can make your booking here: The Atrium Hotel . There are many other accomodation options in Mandurah to suit all budgets, you can search websites such as booking.com, trivago.com or wotif.com.
Here is the special rates for accommodation at the Atrium Hotel especially for those attending the Retreat (click on pic to make it bigger)
*If you would like to Layby the remaining balance, please use the contact form and state your deposit order # as a reference, and let me know you would like to place the remaining balance on Layby.
Transport options to and from the Airport to Mandurah
Airport Shuttle Bus ~ http://www.airportshuttles.com/perth.php?gclid=CO-87YWn78sCFYSYvAodYQEJGQ
Public Transport ~ http://www.transperth.wa.gov.au/
Terms and Conditions
- The Deposit will be Non-Refundable
- The remaining balance must be paid on or before 1st October 2017. If your balance is not paid by the due date and we cannot contact you, you will forfeit your spot at the retreat and it will be opened to the first person on the waiting list.
- If you cancel prior to 1st September 2017, we will refund your retreat payment paid to date, less the non refundable deposit of $50.00.
- In the event that the retreat is cancelled we will refund 100% of all registration fees paid.
- Travel to the Hotel, Accomodation and Dinner costs are not included in the price.
- Travel from the Airport to the Hotel are not the organisers responsibility, please have arrangements in place before you get to Perth airport. A list of options is available above.