Join your Facebook Stitchy Friends/Family on Rottnest Island, Western Australia for a relaxing fun filled weekend on October 27th and 28th, 2018. We can stitch all day in the comfort of the Karma Resort, and for those who are interested we can stroll around the beaches, visit with the Quokka’s and have some dinner at any of the magnificent water front restaurants on the Island. This is a general stitching retreat, you can bring anything that you want to work on at the time, it is not a designer specific retreat.
The price of the retreat includes:
- A weekend with Friends who you have met via Facebook groups who you wanted to meet
- Coffee/Tea Station all day
- Buffet Style hot lunch at the Riva Restaurant (Sample Menu may include – Australian Barramundi, Seasonal roast vegetables, Curry and Pasta Dishes,Condiments and Bread rolls. Fresh Fruit, cake and tortes as well as tea and coffee and soft drinks are also included.)
- A Gift Bag with Exclusive Colour Cascade Products
Morning and Afternoon Tea are not provided, we will be able to leave the room and stroll down the main town centre and purchase morning and afternoon tea from the Bakery or any other shop in town.
Please bring along any finishes you may have as well! We would love to have a display for the weekend of all our beautiful work.
Colour Cascade Fabrics will also have a mini pop up stall for you to purchase products over the weekend.
If you choose to book your accommodation with the Karma Resort, they are offering $65 Ferry tickets (return!) from Fremantle.
All for only $130.00
Places are limited, make sure you book early to avoid disappointment. You can secure your spot at the retreat with a $50.00 deposit! To make it easier for some people to pay the Layby Option* will be available for the remaining cost of the retreat after the deposit has been paid.
All bookings are subject to the terms and conditions which are listed below.
Accommodation is NOT INCLUDED in the registration fee. The Karma Rottnest has a great range of rooms available. If you are coming as a group, why not share the cost of a room? There are many other accommodation options on the Island. A good place to start looking is http://www.rottnestisland.com/accommodation If you were thinking about bringing the whole family one of the self contained cabins may be more suitable for the weekend. The Discounted ferry price will not apply to other accommodation options unless specified in their advertising at the time of booking.
Here are rates for accommodation at the Karma Resort especially for those attending the Retreat. Please let them know that you are part of the Colour Cascade Retreat group so they can set up the ferry tickets for you.
If you would prefer to stay somewhere else on the Island like a Self Contained Chalet for example, You can see the price lists here:
Or you can check out Hotel Rottnest: http://www.hotelrottnest.com.au/
Please be aware that if you choose to stay at Geordies Bay or Longreach Bay you will need to catch the bus (free) into the town centre. Thompsons Bay is the main settlement area where Karma Lodge is located. (Karma Lodge is the Red dot on this map)
*If you would like to Layby the remaining balance, please use the comment box at checkout and let me know you would like to place the remaining balance on Layby.
Transport options to and from the Airport to Fremantle Docks to catch Ferry
Airport Shuttle Bus ~ http://www.airportshuttles.com/perth.php?gclid=CO-87YWn78sCFYSYvAodYQEJGQ
Public Transport ~ http://www.transperth.wa.gov.au/
Terms and Conditions
- The Deposit will be Non-Refundable
- The remaining balance must be paid on or before 1st September 2018. If your balance is not paid by the due date and we cannot contact you, you will forfeit your spot at the retreat and it will be opened to the first person on the waiting list.
- If you cancel prior to 1st August 2018, we will refund your retreat payment paid to date, less the non refundable deposit of $50.00.
- In the event that the retreat is cancelled we will refund 100% of all registration fees paid.
- Travel to the Hotel, Accomodation and Dinner costs are not included in the price.
- Travel from the Airport to the Hotel are not the organisers responsibility, please have arrangements in place before you get to Perth airport. A list of options is available above.