Join your Facebook Stitchy Friends/Family in Mandurah, Western Australia for a relaxing fun filled weekend on October 26th and 27th, 2019. We can stitch all day in the comfort of the Atrium Hotel, This is a general stitching retreat, you can bring anything that you want to work on at the time, it is not a designer specific retreat.
The price of the retreat includes:
- A weekend with Friends who you have met via Facebook groups who you wanted to meet
- Coffee/Tea Station all day
- Lunch (include’s Sandwiches, Wraps and Vegetarian Fritata with a Fruit Platter)
- A Gift Bag with Exclusive Colour Cascade Products
Please bring along any finishes you may have as well! We would love to have a display for the weekend of all our beautiful work.
Colour Cascade Fabrics will also have a mini pop up stall for you to purchase products over the weekend
All for only $100.00
Places are limited, make sure you book early to avoid disappointment. You can secure your spot at the retreat with a $50.00 deposit! To make it easier for some people to pay the Layby Option* will be available for the remaining cost of the retreat after the deposit has been paid.
All bookings are subject to the terms and conditions which are listed below.
Accommodation is NOT INCLUDED in the registration fee. The Atrium Hotel has a great range of rooms available. If you are coming as a group, why not share the cost of a room?
Here are rates for accommodation at the Atrium Hotel. Please let them know that you are part of the Colour Cascade Retreat group by using the code FABRIC when making your booking.
Contact the Atrium at:
Phone: (08) 9535 6633
Studio Room, located on levels 3 and 4 this room is configured with 1 x Queen Bed with Tea & Coffee Facilities (Some Rooms have kitchen facilities), rooms @ $126 per room per night
King Studio Room, located on levels 1 and 2 this room is configured with 1 King Zip Bed with Tea & Coffee Facilities, rooms @ $131 per room per night
1 Bedroom Studio, located on levels 1 and 2 this room is configured with 1 x Queen Bed in a separate room to the tea and coffee facilities, rooms @ $136 per room per night
1 Bedroom Apartment, located on levels 3 and 4 this room is configured with 1 Queen Bed in a separate room and a kitchenette and lounge area, rooms @$145 per room per night
1 Bedroom Loft, located on level 5 this room is configured with 1 Queen bed up a spiral staircase with a kitchen and lounge area downstairs, rooms @ $160 per room per night
Twin Room, located on levels 1 and 2 this room is configured with 2 King Single Beds in the same room with Tea & Coffee Facilities, rooms @ $131 per room per night
Triple Room, located on levels 3 and 4 this room is configured with 1 Queen and 1 Single in the same room with a kitchenette, rooms @ $140 per room per night
2 Bedroom Studio, located on levels 1 and 2 this room is configured with 1 Queen Bed in each room and a common area with Tea & Coffee Facilities, rooms @ $162 per room per night
2 Bedroom Apartment, located on levels 3 to 5 this room is configured with 1 Queen Bed in one room and 2 Singles in another and a common area with lounge and kitchen facilities, rooms @ $180 per room per night
Marina Suite, located on the 5th floor this room is configured with 2 separate rooms hosting 1 Queen Bed in each and a common lounge and kitchen facility, room @ $207 per night
2 Bedroom Loft, located on the 5th floor this room is configured with 1 Queen Bed in a separate room and lounge and kitchen facilities down stairs with 3 single beds on a mezzanine upstairs, rooms @ $225 per room per night
3 Bedroom Loft, located on the 5th floor this room is configured with 1 Queen Bed in a separate room, bathroom, and lounge downstairs with 2 single beds on a mezzanine with bathroom and 2 more singles in a separate room upstairs, rooms @ $270 per room per night
*If you would like to Layby the remaining balance, please use the comment box at checkout and let me know you would like to place the remaining balance on Layby.
Transport options to and from the Airport to Fremantle Docks to catch Ferry
Airport Shuttle Bus ~ http://www.airportshuttles.com/perth.php?gclid=CO-87YWn78sCFYSYvAodYQEJGQ
Public Transport ~ http://www.transperth.wa.gov.au/
Terms and Conditions
- The Deposit will be Non-Refundable
- The remaining balance must be paid on or before 1st August 2019. If your balance is not paid by the due date and we cannot contact you, you will forfeit your spot at the retreat and it will be opened to the first person on the waiting list.
- If you cancel prior to 1st July 2019, we will refund your retreat payment paid to date, less the non refundable deposit of $50.00.
- In the event that the retreat is cancelled we will refund 100% of all registration fees paid.
- Travel to the Hotel, Accomodation and Dinner costs are not included in the price.
- Travel from the Airport to the Hotel are not the organisers responsibility, please have arrangements in place before you get to Perth airport. A list of options is available above.
- Please check if your room includes Breakfast as this is not part of the Retreat price.