Join your Facebook Stitchy Friends/Family on Rottnest Island, Western Australia for a relaxing fun filled weekend on October 24th and 25th, 2020. We can stitch all day in the comfort of one of the cottages. This is a general stitching retreat, you can bring anything that you want to work on at the time, it is not a designer specific retreat. Due to not hiring a venue this retreat will be strictly limited in numbers!
If a fee applies, The price of the retreat includes:
- A weekend with Friends who you have met via Facebook groups who you wanted to meet
- Coffee/Tea Station all day
Colour Cascade Fabrics will also have a mini pop up stall for you to purchase products over the weekend, but due to having to travel by boat, it will not be as much as is normally available at the regular Mandurah Retreats.
Please bring along any finishes you may have as well! We would love to have a display for the weekend of all our beautiful work.
All for only $0! You just pay for your accommodation and ferry.
Places are limited, make sure you book early to avoid disappointment.
All bookings are subject to the terms and conditions which are listed below.
Accommodation is NOT INCLUDED in the registration fee. Rottnest Island has a great range of accommodation available. If you are coming as a group, why not share the cost of a room?
Here are links for Accommodation on Rottnest Island.
Hotel Rottnest (This location is being renovated and is due to re-open in May 2020, so they may be able to take bookings for Oct 2020)
Here’s a tip: Subscribe to the Airlines emails, Jetstar is always having return for free sales!
Transport options to and from the Airport to Fremantle Docks to catch Ferry
Airport Shuttle Bus ~ http://www.airportshuttles.com/perth.php?gclid=CO-87YWn78sCFYSYvAodYQEJGQ
Public Transport ~ http://www.transperth.wa.gov.au/
Terms and Conditions
- The Deposit will be Non-Refundable (If a fee applies)
- The remaining balance must be paid on or before 1st August 2020. If your balance is not paid by the due date and we cannot contact you, you will forfeit your spot at the retreat and it will be opened to the first person on the waiting list. (If a fee applies)
- If you cancel prior to 1st July 2020, we will refund your retreat payment paid to date, less the non refundable deposit of $50.00. (If a fee applies)
- In the event that the retreat is cancelled we will refund 100% of all registration fees paid. (If a fee applies)
- Travel to the Island, Accomodation and Dinner costs are not included in the price.
- Travel from the Airport to the Island are not the organisers responsibility, please have arrangements in place before you get to Perth airport. A list of options is available above.