Have you read the Weekly Fabric Update page? This page lets you know at the time you place the order how long the wait on some fabrics are. NO refund requests will be accepted as it is stated very clearly that some fabrics have much longer wait times than others.
1. During Sales, it can take 12-18 weeks for orders to be processed, due to the amount of orders that are taken during this time. Please allow longer waiting periods during these times. These time frames can also occur when the suppliers are out of stock of certain types of fabrics as they have to come in from overseas which takes time. Please read the Weekly Fabric Update page for notice on which type of fabrics are currently experiencing delays.
1.1. Refund Requests due to time to process orders: Refund requests will not be accepted if there is a notice on the website at the time of order (Weekly Fabric Update Page located in the main menu) saying there are delays on that type of fabric due to supplier/stock issues OR Sales. You tick a box at checkout agreeing to these time frames. Please do not continue with the order if these time frames do not suit you. These are hand made products which take time, they are not mass produced and shipped in from somewhere else that just need cutting and packing. I cannot stress this enough. Please understand that when fabrics are being dyed, it is not just your piece of fabric, it is usually a couple of hundred pieces being dyed, and a 100 different fabric colours at the same time, this is why it takes a little while to go through each process.
2. Hand dyed fabrics can look different from fabric to fabric. The photo on the product page may be lighter or darker than shown depending on the fabric you choose. If you are particularly concerned, please feel free to ask advice on best fabric to use for the shade you would like the fabric.
3. Please ensure your address is correct when you go through checkout (on Paypal receipt as well as order form) as I take no responsibility for parcels being sent to the wrong address that was provided by you.
4. Some shrinkage can occur on certain fabric types and colours during the washing processes. If you order a size that is very close to what you would need, please order the next size up or contact me for a custom size fabric order to ensure that you dont receive a piece that may end up a little short due to shrinkage.
5. That waiting times won’t change by using Afterpay at checkout. Hand Dyed Fabrics processing times (up to 3 weeks normally OR up to 16 weeks during sales) will still apply as they are hand made products that require time to process.
6. BACKORDER ITEMS:: Refunds will not be given for items that you ordered that are clearly stated “Available On Backorder”. This is clearly stated on each product page, as well as on the checkout page when it is in the cart (it is written under each backorder item). If it is stated as “Available on Backorder” it is either because it is a regular product with constant turn around (such as Q-Snap Frames) and most likely will be back in stock within 2 weeks OR it is not a regular items (such as Dinky Dye Silks, Lowery Frames ect) and will be ordered in especially for you when you place your order.
POSTAGE: Colour Cascade Fabrics only posts twice a week (days vary). All tracking numbers sent are at time of packing, not at time of posting, please allow up to 48hrs for tracking numbers to register with Australia Post. Australia Post does not deliver on weekends and public holidays (except around Christmas time). Part Orders will no longer be sent separately, the whole order will be sent when the fabrics are dyed and ready to go, or any backorder items come into stock. If I send part of your order out separately it is at my own discretion.